Skullcandy Smokin' Bud, 3.5 - WhiteSkullcandy Smokin' Bud, 3.5 - White

Super comfortable! I have never seen an earbud with same design. The silicone (I assume) rings that attach to the earbuds make these fit incredibly well! You get three different size rings to choose from. They really stay put in your ears and don't fall out easily like so many other types out there. And I can wear these for hours without getting that annoying ache in my ears. Plus they really block out the sound since they seal into your ear so well. I love having the volume control on the cord, especially since so many songs are recorded at different levels. The only negative comments I have are that I don't like that the cords for each earbud are different lengths. The left ear is much shorter than the right ear. I also think the rubber coating could be a hair thicker so they wouldn't tangle quite as much. But these are worth dealing with for all the positives!

The comfort and fit is unbeatable, especially for this price.Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment