Fujifilm Finepix F50fd 12MP Digital Camera with 3 x Optical Image StabilizationFujifilm Finepix F50fd 12MP Digital Camera with 3 x Optical Image Stabilization

I was recently on a vacation in St. John USVI and was shooting with a Nikon D70 which was good for landscape and setup pictures.
It was not, however, suited for spontaneous group pictures, lowel-level light situations, and couldn't make movies. My son had a Fuji Finepix F50fdFujifilm Finepix F50fd 12MP Digital Camera with 3 x Optical Image Stabilization that shot fantastic pictures in all these formats.
When I got home I bought one and can't believe the capability from such a small camera. This week I took it to a baseball game and, sitting in the top tier, I shot a movie segment that was very good, sound and all. The 2.7 inch window is very sharp, even in bright sunlight -- much better than my Nikon.
It also produces very high resolution pictures that can be easily edited to produce sharp prints up to 8x10 inches. I take it everywhere just to try every occasion. It has all the built-in scenes that you can set for the type of picture you're taking, like most cameras but, in addition, it has two "N" settings, one that takes two pictures of the same shot -- one with flash and the other without flash so you can select either, or both shots.
The other "N" setting flattens a low-light scene without flash that normally could not be taken without producing that flash burst in the picture. In this mode the lighting from the camera produces a consistent level of light across the entire scene.
Another pleasant experience is the user guide. It is excellent! I wrote computer technical manuals for years and can tell you that it couldn't be better.
That's it! I'm still learning to use all the capabilities of this great camera.Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment