Peerless ST650P Tilting Wall Mount for 32Peerless ST650P Tilting Wall Mount for 32" to 50" Flat Panel Displays (Black)

I researched a lot of wall mount units before finally deciding on this one. I wanted to make sure I got a good, sturdy mount to be able to hold my 40" Sony Bravia XBR5, and this one was perfect. Peerless provided step-by-step instructions which were accompanied by a wide range of screws, washers and spacers for just about any brand and model of flat screen you can think of. They also provided 4 large lags to mount the unit to the studs in the wall. One of the really nice things about it is that if you weren't able to mount it directly in the center of the wall, the brackets are able to slide from side-to-side so that you can get your TV as close as possible to where you want it. I would definitly recommend this product to anyone looking to mount their flat screen.Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment