Peerless Articulating LCD Wall Arm for 22 inch to 40 inch LCD Screens - Black (SA740P)Peerless Articulating LCD Wall Arm for 22 inch to 40 inch LCD Screens - Black (SA740P)

I bought this wall mount for my new 26" HD LCD television for my bedroom, replacing a 20" regular TV that had also been mounted on a different type of Peerless wall bracket. The illustrated step-by-step instructions were fool-proof, and the bracket's plate fit the back of my new TV with no adapter required (although a couple of options are included, if you need them). With my husband's help and the right power tools, we had the bracket installed and the TV mounted on it in less than 45 minutes. We were lucky, in that the new bracket's holes exactly matched the old ones, and we didn't have to re-drill into the stud. I particularly like its wide arm-swing, providing lots of adjustability options for viewing from the bed. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something other than a flat-mount for a 22-40" LCD. Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment