Traditional Medicinals Organic Pregnancy Tea, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)Traditional Medicinals Organic Pregnancy Tea, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

During my first pregnancy, I drank this tea quite often. There are so many herbs that you "shouldn't" eat or drink while pregnant, it is nice to have a good tasting tea to enjoy, and that actually benefits you during pregnancy. I think this tea is supposed to be for 2nd & 3rd trimester use. I've also tried their nursing tea (which is really quite a lot better than the Yogi Nursing Tea, in my opinion), and I've tried their raspberry leaf tea (I'm not a huge fan of the taste, but the raspberry leaf is supposed to do great things for the uterus, so I will drink some later in the pregnancy. Sigh!) I was able to find this particular tea, the Pregnancy Tea, at a local store during my first pregnancy. During my next pregnancy, I went back to the same store (and a few others) to search for this product, but couldn't find it anywhere! I was pleased to find it here, at Amazon, for a good price. Since I would have ended up buying at least six boxes anyways, it was great to be able to buy in bulk & save a buck or two a box in the process. I like it, I drink it, and I'm going to go enjoy a cup right now.Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment