Shure I2C-M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)Shure I2C-M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)

After several bluetooth headsets (plantronics/jabra) and some wired ones too, I finally settled on this headphones for my iphone.
Pros:
1.Good fit even for difficult ears! (there are 3 pairs of earpieces for small/medium/large size ears)
2.Excellent sound quality - both music and phone calls
3.Great microphone - people on the other side hear me clearly and also no extraneous noises (background noise filtering works very well, even with
A/c full on blasting on me in my car or with road noises/wind noises while walking on the road).

Cons: 1. No call answer/hang up button! have to go to the iphone to do that!
2. no clips for attaching the microphone to the shirt
3. Wires are long but not too much so it is ok.
4. Just slightly more expensive, but then you pay more for brand name of Shure and iphone connectivity. (I got it cheaper in AT&T directly for 60$).
COnsidering the number of headsets I have gone through in the last 1 year (more than 10 or so), I like this the best of all those and think will stick to this as long as it lasts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment