Panasonic KX-TG8231B DECT 6.0 Cordlesss phone System with an All Digital Answering SystemPanasonic KX-TG8231B DECT 6.0 Cordlesss phone System with an All Digital Answering System

This phone has the best sound quality of any phone in the house, including my landline! And the sound quality of the voice greeting and the answering system way surpasses ATT Call Notes. It has a brilliant screen, and the features seem very intuitive and easy to figure out (I haven't read the manual). The whole system way surpasses my expectations. Highly recommended.After having my phone die on me, I started checking for the best phone at a reasonable price. I was very pleased when I found this phone. It had all the features I wanted,answering system,DECT technology and the sleekness of a cell phone. I love the lighted screen,the size of the key pad and the sound quality is great. I really feel I got the Bang for my bucks. This is a definate good buy.Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment