Malibu Solar White LED Tier Metal Walk Light 4-Pack, Sand Finish with Clear Faceted Globe, #LZ407S4Malibu Solar White LED Tier Metal Walk Light 4-Pack, Sand Finish with Clear Faceted Globe, #LZ407S4

I had gotten these on a lightning deal, for $20. If that deal comes up again, I'd purchase another set. They're nice looking, but not well made. I don't know of many landscape lights that would survive well after being stepped on or tripped over, and these are no exception. I honestly believe tripping over one of these might destroy it. I chose to put mine in a lightly traveled area, yet dark enough to warrant some additional low lighting. The picture does not show the full stake; a plastic piece (stake) that is inserted to the metal stake showing. It's not very sturdy, and might possibly cause problems with extreme weather, kind of like plastic plant pots left outside through all seasons, typical NJ weather. I might be bringing mine in for the winter. I did dig & toss the dirt before driving the stake into the ground, which was a painless process. The light itself is naturally not overwhelming, but bright enough in the spot I put them in to illuminate the path a bit. I have them in a very sunny spot, from late morning to late afternoon direct, hot sun. They come on at dusk. Normally, the landing off my deck is pitch black, so the little gleam of light is much appreciated. I came into this purchase NOT expecting a bright light; seriously, solar lights just don't cut it for some. I wanted something that would give me some light, at a low cost, that didn't require wiring or worrying about where to plug them in.
I don't know the amount of time these lights will stay on; if I manage to wake up in the middle of the night, I'll check and edit my review. Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment