Malibu Lawn Light Combo Kit with 14 Tier Lights, Six FloodLights and 80-Watt Power Pack, Black #LX58720PMalibu Lawn Light Combo Kit with 14 Tier Lights, Six FloodLights and 80-Watt Power Pack, Black #LX58720P

After reading the reviews I wasn't sure if I should order this light set. However, the price is fantastic and I have heard good things about Malibu from other websites so I gave it a try. The lights arrived yesterday in a very nice box. I was happy to find the parts all organized and packed with care. I set up an assembly line on my patio and put all of the tier lights and flood lights together within an hour. The directions could use some help but to be honest, I just used the picture to assemble everything. I set out my lights, clamped them to the wire, buried the wire and pushed the lights into the ground. Easy stuff and they look very nice. I replaced some of the really old Malibu metal tier lights that came with the house and I like the plastic better. I'm 100% happy with this set and I'm thinking about getting another for adding lights to the front of my house. What a great deal! Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment