Gloria Jean's Coffees, K-Cup, Black Gold Extra Bold for Keurig Brewers, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)Gloria Jean's Coffees, K-Cup, Black Gold Extra Bold for Keurig Brewers, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)

I especially love GJ's Black Gold Extra Bold, because the flavor is robust while not being too acidic or overly strong. I run one K-Cup twice through my Keurig (7.5 oz cups, times two). This way, I get the perfect 15 oz cup of coffee for my taste. I've tried this method with other brands/brews, but they are too weak after 2 times through--so I'll be sticking with Black Gold Extra Bold.

With their Subscribe & Save program, I've found that Amazon has the best "per cup" pricing around (.33 to .35 cents per K-Cup). Plus, once it's set up you just have to await the next shipment, and shipping is free!

I'd definitely recommend this coffee, and Amazon's Subscribe & Save program. You can't beat either one! Read More


0 Comments:

Post a Comment