Epson V200 Perfection Scanner - B11B188011Epson V200 Perfection Scanner - B11B188011

My HP scanner recently failed after years of constant use and I had to find a quick replacement. I purchased the Epson V200 Perfection scanner after doing a little research on the internet. The scanner and it's software was easily installed, I didn't read anything on how to use it...it was pretty self explanatory for me since I've used many different scanners in the past. The software allows you several different methods to scan so you can choose whether to make a quick copy or a very detailed scan. The final scanned images are accurate and detailed. The unit is designed well taking up very little space on your desk even though it has a 8.5" x 12" glass. I'm very happy to have chosen this scanner.Read More


0 Comments:

Post a Comment