Corolle Mon Premier Calin Charming Pastel - 12Corolle Mon Premier Calin Charming Pastel - 12" Doll

This doll is darling!! She smells wonderful. My 18mo. daugher loves her. She is soft and cuddly.She has the sweetest face and smells so good. I bought one for my (now) six-year-old when she 18 mos, and one for my two-year-old when she was born. They have both been cuddled, kissed, run through the dirt, accidentally drawn on with washable marker, dropped, thrown and washed and they are still as cute as ever. The beans in their bodies make them able to sit. My elder child's has seen some wear - her pinky finger has a hole in it from too much chewing and she's missing some eyelashes. For her sixth birthday she asked for another baby doll - just like hers only with a complete pinky finger and all her eyelashes! She informed me that she will still keep her original baby 'because she's special' but she really wanted another one that was whole. Neither of my girls will go anywhere overnight without their babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment