Brother MFC-820cw Wireless Network Color Injet Multi-Function Center w/2.5Brother MFC-820cw Wireless Network Color Injet Multi-Function Center w/2.5" Color Flip up LCD

I love this printer now that it is all set up. I'm techy and it was still a pain in the butt to get connected wirelessly. Not because it wouldn't connect, just because the instructions were confusing even for me. However, once it was connected, and I put the software on each computer that will use it, it works like a dream. The print quality is not as good as the huge hp all-in-one that this replaced, but it is acceptable for what I do with it. Also, the primary reason I got it was the wireless capabilities and the size. It is 1/2 the size of the beast it replaced, but you can tell it is not cheaply made. 5 stars once it is all set up!Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment